Agile in HR
For more than a decade, Agile has changed the rule of the game of work by revealing creativity in the nature of people for the common well-being of the organization. The concept of work has completely evolved to something more transversal, more organic, placing people to the centre of this new system.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Agile is neither a methodology, nor a process; it’s a mindset, a culture.
So far, corporate culture has been in the hands of Human Resources. It’s time to “hack” the old way of doing things.
Let’s talk about Agile!
- The concept and values underneath
- Working in fast growing world
- Sense of making culture
- Old way, new way and evolution
- No management!
- From Leadership to Servant Leadership
- Coaches and mentors
What is the point of Agile Human Resources?
- What is Human Resources in an Agile world?
- Influence of Agile works in a traditional environment
- What is different in Agile in comparison to traditional work environment?
- Building conditions for Agile work
- Adaptation of different HR and Leader’s instruments in Agile workspace
Dare for motivation
- What is your higher purpose?
- How can you measure autonomy?
- Target mastery
- Moving motivators
Agile organization directions through “Beyond Budgeting”
- Leadership actions
- Governance and transparency
- Accountable teams
- Aligning management processes with leadership actions
- Planning & controls
- Resource management
- Goals and rewards
Designing the organization into small high performance teams
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- HR Managers
- HR Employees
- Corporate Development Enthusiasts
- Agile Leaders
- Scrum Masters
- Agile Coaches
- Product Owners
- Middle and Upper-Management
In this workshop you will learn by doing, exploring by playing and experiment Agility.
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Pierre E. Neis, Agile Consultant
His background is Project Management and it has always been what he loves doing, since 24 years now. Before he discovered Scrum, he was a Lean practitioner and he found something that matters to him and his customer. He is happy to say that he is still improving both approaches.
Finance, Government, Industry & Manufacturing, Education, Research, Start-up, Venture Capital
Size of Projects
Mostly large distributed programs or scrum firefighting
Actual Field of Work
- We&Co the collab lab is a scrum company for freelancers
- Internal Auditor for Programs and Projects in Global Clearing Bank
- Trainer and Coach
- Creator of the “Product Owner’s Helpdesk” on LinkedIn
- Developer and Creator of [sKale] framework as Scrum adapted to Human Resources
- Developer and Creator of PLöRK (Play & Work)
- Developer and adaptator of Scrum in Finance (Asset Management, Hedge Funds, Manufacturing, Research)
"I had a chance to see benefits of applying Scrum in a small project during training. As a result it is time to apply to the real life. I am grateful to our trainers for his effective education, support and patience."
Project Manager, Türk Telekom
"I had previously attended Scrum training given by another training company. Even though the content of the class was very logical to me I had hard time applying in real life. Because class was lack of practical knowledge. However when I attended ACM's training I learnt how to use Scrum in a project and we discussed about the most common problems. Now I am able to confidently suggest applying Scrum in all our projects to our management."
Core Banking Business Development, Denizbank
"Our entire IT team was trained 2 years ago. The course met our training expectations. We had sufficient knowledge for beginning process transition.."
Proje Manager, Yemeksepeti