Zero to Continuous Delivery with Docker (English)
Are you a developer looking to foster a DevOps culture at your workplace? This course will take attendees right from the basics of containers and tools like Docker, all the way up to clustered infrastructures supporting continuous deployment, horizontal scalability and zero downtime. The course will be hands-on and attendees will be building their own solutions on AWS.
- Understand the principles underpinning containers and tools like Docker
- Learn how to build and monitor your own continuous delivery pipeline
- Set up and deploy to your own remotely hosted container cluster
- Introduction to Docker and the Docker CLI
- Build, run and publish your own Docker images
- Deploy containers to a remote server
- Set up a continuous delivery pipeline
- Automate build and deployment as part of your continuous integration process using Jenkins
- Establish healthchecks for your services using Nagios
- Implement a service discovery solution using tools like Consul and Nginx
- Set up a cluster of Docker daemons using Docker Swarm
- Explore techniques and strategies for achieving zero downtime
- Individuals or teams of developers:
- looking to build a DevOps culture at their workplace
- interested in learning about tools like Docker
- wanting to implement continuous delivery pipelines
- Some experience with a Unix shell will be helpful, but is not required
- No experience in a particular language is required
"I had a chance to see benefits of applying Scrum in a small project during training. As a result it is time to apply to the real life. I am grateful to our trainers for his effective education, support and patience."
Project Manager, Türk Telekom
"I had previously attended Scrum training given by another training company. Even though the content of the class was very logical to me I had hard time applying in real life. Because class was lack of practical knowledge. However when I attended ACM's training I learnt how to use Scrum in a project and we discussed about the most common problems. Now I am able to confidently suggest applying Scrum in all our projects to our management."
Core Banking Business Development, Denizbank
"Our entire IT team was trained 2 years ago. The course met our training expectations. We had sufficient knowledge for beginning process transition.."
Proje Manager, Yemeksepeti