By attending this training which is given by Internationally Certified Trainers, you will have sufficient and knowledge of applying Kanban one of the most common Agile approaches in the world. During training case studies, statistics from the world and best practices will be shared and discussed. You will have chance to learn what Kanban is, how it is applied and what values can be applied in your organization.
BENEFITS and CERTIFICATION
By taking Kanban training you will have knowledge of;
Introduction to Agile Approaches
- Current state of the software industry
- Why Agile?
- Agile Manifesto and Principles
- Lean and Principles
- Scrum and Mechanics
- Kanban and Mechanics
- Value Stream Mapping
- Visualizing Business Flow
- Limiting Work in Progress
- Constraining Lead/Cycle Time
- Classifying Work Types
- Making Measurements Visible
- Determining Team Rules and ‘Pull’ Criteria
- Creating an example of Kanban Board
- Flow of Kanban Cards in the Business flow
- Measuring Average Cycle/Lead Time
- Optimizing Business Flow and WIP Limits and Removing Bottlenecks
- When Kanban should be applied?
- Comparison of Kanban ve Scrum
"I had a chance to see benefits of applying Scrum in a small project during training. As a result it is time to apply to the real life. I am grateful to our trainers for his effective education, support and patience."
Project Manager, Türk Telekom
"I had previously attended Scrum training given by another training company. Even though the content of the class was very logical to me I had hard time applying in real life. Because class was lack of practical knowledge. However when I attended ACM's training I learnt how to use Scrum in a project and we discussed about the most common problems. Now I am able to confidently suggest applying Scrum in all our projects to our management."
Core Banking Business Development, Denizbank
"Our entire IT team was trained 2 years ago. The course met our training expectations. We had sufficient knowledge for beginning process transition.."
Proje Manager, Yemeksepeti